We will make every effort possible to always post within 2-14 days of orders placed as we understand that fast postage is appreciated by ...everyone.
However due to the size of some orders, this may not always be possible due to time constraints and the possibility of a product being sold out. In these cases you will be informed as soon as we are aware of the situation.
Postage is offered in the form of small and large packages at Australia Post Standard rates.
All Items will come with a Tracking Number that will be emailed to you as your items are posted.
All our international customers may contact us for a quote on Postage as required.
You ONLY pay for the actual Postage cost of your items. There is Zero handling charges and Zero Mark up on Postage.
we allow items to be returned (at the cost of the customer) within 14 days from customer receipt for a Store Credit to the product/s value;
Your parcel will be accepted only if
1. Prior consent from Tactical Threads Australia – Please call us, send a message or email before returning any products.
2. Returned with original tags attached (if applicable) and/or packaging
2. Have no sign of wear, body odor or machine washing detergents
3. Received back to Tactical Threads Australia within 14 days
4. Store credit is valid for 12 months
5. Custom Patches/Embroidery cannot be returned/exchange and are FINAL sales when purchasing. (Unless Faulty)
We do our best to check the products before sending, It is the responsibility of the customer to check any items for faults and needs to be bought to our attention within 3 days of receiving the item for return. Please be aware that it is up to Tactical Threads Australia and / or the wholesaler to deem an item as "faulty". In the case of garments any item that has been WORN or WASHED will be refused.
If the garment DOES NOT have what is described as a manufacturing fault Tactical Threads Australia reserves the right to reject.
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.